This website is not designed to provide medical advice. All information on this site is for general information advice only.
The information on this website is not intended as a replacement for professional medical advice. After reading information on this website you are encouraged to consult with your Doctor. Always consult your medical practitioner if you are on medication or are concerned about your mental health.
All testimonial are the consent opinion of the individual, while they may or not reflect others results, they are not a claim or guarantee of your own, or anyone else’s future results. As always individual results can vary.
Your contact details will not be shared with anyone other than David Bailey.
My Commitment to Personal Service
- I will inform you if I require your GP’s permission before treating you. Where it is considered to be necessary, it is in your best interest.
- I will keep confidential all information given to me, except in those circumstances where I am legally obliged. I will inform you if this is a possibility.
- I will discuss with you fully any changes I consider necessary to the therapy plan. This could be to reduce or increase the agreed number of sessions, or changes to the content of the sessions.
My Requirements of You
- I ask that you attend for your appointment at the time agreed, and accept that if you arrive too late for me to be able to complete the treatment planned, that you are rescheduled, or accept a short therapy session, to avoid running behind for following patients. For home visits, please be ready for the appointment, and be prepared to turn off your phone. Please do no arrange for deliveries etc during the appointment.
- I ask that you pay for your treatment at the appointment, unless other arrangements have been agreed.
- I ask that you be prepared to discuss your treatment with your GP, and ask for his/her permission if requested.
- I ask that you inform me of any prescribed medication or medical treatment you are receiving prior to the appointment.
- If you have been receiving treatment from your GP or other healthcare professional I ask that you keep them informed of any improvement as a result of your therapy.
- Homework assignments given as part of your therapy plan. I would expect you to complete them or provide an explanation for not doing so.
Payment for Treatment
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque at the appointment. Payment by electronic transfer can be made by prior arrangement. Unless previously agreed, payment is expected at the time of the therapy session. Virtual Gastric Band Hypnotherapy payment for the course of the treatment is paid prior to the start of the first session.
- Should appointments need to be changed I request 36 hours’ notice where possible. Should this notice not be given, without extenuating circumstances, I may revise my decision to work with you and the cost of appointment maybe incurred.
- I undertake to give you the best treatment that I can.
- To gain the greatest benefit from your treatment I recommend that the therapy plan be completed. Sometimes, the initial improvement seems enough, but unresolved issues may undermine the longer term benefits achieved. Similarly, initially, progress may not be apparent. This could be for a number of reasons, some of which may be outside of your immediate awareness.
- Children under the age of 16 are to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. In other circumstances, the client may be accompanied by another person.
- Therapy sessions may be recorded for the purpose of professional audit. You will be informed if this is the case prior to the session beginning.
- The first appointment takes between 1½ and 2 hours. Subsequent sessions where required, unless stated, are around 50 minutes.
- Never listen to hypnosis recordings while driving or operating machinery. When listening to hypnosis recordings, choose an environment that is quiet and safe.